Not wanting to miss the final wrap-up of the challenge I never really completed...
Here are my Top 5 Lessons Learned:
5. A 31-day challenge with tasks to be completed each day is just a bit too much for me to undertake, no matter how good my intentions.
4. It doesn't matter that I didn't do each and every activity. I think I have left more comments on blogs during the month of May 2008 than all of my previous blog comments combined.
3. Soooo....it was definitely worth the effort. And look, here I am at the end, albeit a day late.
2. I think I understand RSS feeds a bit better than before.
1. Blogging is the same as everything else. You get out of it what you put into it. Not a huge surprise, but I feel that I have begun some real interaction with real people out there in the edu-blogosphere. I think that participating in the challenge jump-started my commenting. I find myself leaving comments whenever I feel like it now, rather than worrying over what I might say and how it might be perceived.